Friday, November 20, 2015

Week 13

For the past week I have started working on my Therizinosaurus project. As suggested by one of my classmates, I decided to create my own orthographics first. That way, it will be a lot easier for me to work from rather than the concept art alone. This is what I have done this week.


These are the two references that I worked from. The first is a skeleton diagram that I used for the shape and then I added some of the design elements from the second concept image. It still needs a lot of work and I need to do more anatomy reference before I'm finished but I am happy with the results so far.




 There isn't a lot of time left in the semester so I probably won't get much farther than the concept art and maybe a basic sculpt but I am planning on getting as far as I can and then continuing this project after I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment